D & K
Residential HVAC Installer
Reports To: General Manager and/or Operations Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular
Location Name: D & K Heating Service Experts - D & K
Location Address: 6833 Highway 62, R.R. #5, Belleville, ON, K8N 0L9
This position applies to UNIFOR Local 975.
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
As a member of our team, you will be the Lead for installing heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment in residential environments. Extensive previous residential installation experience is required with a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity.
- Responsible for delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work in residential environments.
- Provide guidance and mentor install helper with installation duties.
- Install heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Design, manufacture, and install various ducts and duct fittings as instructed.
- Complete residential HVAC, water heater, and other equipment installations.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent service to residential customers and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer concerns, questions or problems in an effective manner.
- Prepare material requisition forms to ensure proper truck stock levels.
- The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess all valid licensing or certifications as required by provincial or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area.
- A license in plumbing, electrical work, sheet metal, or refrigeration an asset.
- Proven mechanical aptitude and experience in the residential HVAC field.
- Able to operate all necessary tools and equipment to perform various installation projects.
- Extensive experience with installing residential heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as related accessories.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of customer-focused service.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and production diagrams.
- The ability to work occasional overtime and weekend hours as required.
- The successful incumbent must be able to meet the minimum requirements for our background check criteria.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee:
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions.
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs.
- RRSP Plan with company matching contributions.
- Life Insurance for you and options you can elect for your family.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work.
- World class training opportunities through our Expert University Learning Management System.
- Career development opportunities.
Service Experts is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department and we will work with you to meet your needs.